Sunday, December 6, 2009

The perfect Christmas picture! (Part 2)

In case you haven't checked your calendar, it's December. Time for Christmas trees and Santa Claus. And Mickey Mouse coloring books:



Since Andrew was booted from daycare because of a fever (he's fine, he's got 2 more teeth!) we put up the Christmas tree!

I like this picture because there's one of me when I was a kid doing almost the same thing. Andrew loves the tree. He comes out every morning, points at the unlit tree "Twee!"and demands that I turn it on.



This morning we went to have Breakfast with Santa!
There was a really nice Christmas tree there... since it's at the O Club- it's red, white, and blue.
This one's for you, DaDa:



Maybe this one too. Remember, I said these would be "decent," not good:



And since I am on a quest for the perfect Christmas picture, this one might be in the running. Although, a certain someone isn't in it. Now that I think about it... I don't think this is it. Anyway:



Back to Breakfast-

CHEESE!



No breakfast is complete without a candy cane!


Wait... is that...? Is that him?!


Last year Andrew sat on Santa's lap, but this year... not so much. He sat for about 16 seconds and had enough. Here's the best (okay, decent) shot:



I wasn't really happy with that, so we tried again. This time I gave the camera to a friend so she could help out. And that's when she captured my favorite of Andrew- technically- with Santa 2009. He's in the same frame, so therefore it's Andrew WITH Santa... right?




And since this morning was borderline hectic.... Here's your/my/our "Moment of Zen:"

2 comments:

Dave and Lindsay Lewis said...

what the heck did it get to like -10 degrees here while I was in MD? Poor Caleb and Andrew are little puff balls stuffed into those car seats!

Rik no Blog said...

Legal!