Sunday, December 6, 2009

The perfect Christmas picture! (Part 1)

Currently I'm annoying a photographer/card designer about what I want on our Christmas cards... which photo, what color(s), what font, etc. She's telling me I'm not a pain in the arse, but I'm starting to annoy myself.

Since Andrew was born and family lives far away, I've tripled or maybe quadrupled the amount of pictures I've taken.

"Off the Cutting Room Floor" was the first, and until now only, entry that showed the public what kind of photos appear on my camera. What I forgot to mention was my horrible picture taking abilities- both in front of the camera and behind. And so here's the Holiday edition for 2009.

Ho Ho Ho:


Not once, but twice:


Then there's the "too much eggnog" shots:


"You ghuys high fif, Mama'll haf mo' whissskey."


The child who won't cooperate shots:




...And the child who cooperates a little too much:
"Now take one with your mouths open... both of you!"




Part 2 of The perfect Christmas picture will actually have the GOOD (okay, decent) pictures and a little bit of what we were doing. Not that you can't figure it out from these.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am laughing so hard right now...Love all of this and you guys too!!

hugs,
Robin

Dr. Entertainer said...

Cute boy...

Rik no Blog said...

Legal!