Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Public Version

I went to the ER and it didn't end well.  I'm no longer pregnant.  


Am I regretting the decision to tell everyone my positive pregnancy test results so/too soon to only have to write this?  No.  I was super excited and wanted to tell the world.  I'll be just as excited, if not more, the next time.  

I'm sorry if this is the way you're finding out.  I want everyone to know, but I don't want to call and repeat myself.  It's also a lot easier to explain with WebMD.  

I'm working on getting back to 'good.'  Just 'okay' for now.

5 comments:

The Greunkes said...

Joanne and family,
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Christi said...

I'm sorry Joanne. I am praying for you.

Amanda said...

I LOVE YOU!! WE shall be seeing you soon--my sister is getting married august 1st so NC here we come

TNgirl said...

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

TNgirl said...

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.