Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dizzy Dancer

We live in a pretty big house.  We're moving to a smaller house and have since gotten rid of our guest room mattress, which leaves a large room for Andrew to just hang out in.

He LOVES it in there.  I don't know if it's the open space or the fact that the door was closed for a couple months.

I hear him in there and he's spinning around with one arm up, falling on the floor, laughing, marching around, and having a good ol' time!

I tried to capture it on video, but he just crawls into my lap.  

Until I tricked him... he doesn't know I'm there and so this is him just being silly.

Dance as if no one's watching, right?


2 comments:

Amanda said...

carter enjoyed andrew's dancing he was laughing at him!!

Christi said...

That is sooo cute! He is a funny boy and I totally understand having to be sneaky to catch stuff on video. ;-) I can't wait to see how funny Holt Baby #2 is!