Sunday, July 1, 2012

Yard Birds?! More like Deck Birds

I was cleaning up (read:  tossing toys into the play room) after breakfast and I noticed Andrew, Ben Franklin (the cat) and Annabelle all standing looking out the back sliding glass door.  Annabelle starts happy-yelling and Andrew says: "Mom!  The chickens!"

Oh no. 



In all fairness, my quick camera skills are non-existant.  This is actually them leaving and me pleading with them to stay so I could take more pictures of them.  They stayed up there for a good 30 minutes until the blogging light blub went off. 

Anyway, whenever they're "free range" they always make their way up to the deck and peek in.  And more than likely we're there eating and Andrew is immediately finished and wants to feed them.  So I let him, with the door 1/2 way open. It's fun for everyone involved.  Except maybe Ben Franklin.


5 comments:

Megan said...

Love the chicks peeking up over the steps. I also love that you have chickens!!! :)

Unknown said...

Nice Photos! You Captured them at the right place at the right time :)







i hope you can visit my site to
its: http ://bit.ly/HOsAYV

Unknown said...

I would be tempted to eat them

http://islamicimportantbooks.blogspot.com said...

Excellent!!

Rik no Blog said...

Belo gato!