Monday, January 23, 2012

Lack of Blogging, Reasons #1-8

I'm not sure how long ago my last real post was...

Now for some excuses/explanations:

1.  I'm lazy.
2.  I got pregnant, didn't work out... didn't care to share.
3.  I got pregnant again... I got TIRED.
4.  James deployed... again, didn't care to share. 
5.  I got laid off, which would lead you to believe I'd have more time- but see #1 and combo it with #3 and #4.
6.  James came home, Annabelle joined our family.  (Within a week of each other.)
7.  Mother of TWO beautiful beasts, which takes a while to figure out.  I'm guessing it takes close to... yeah, never...(?) to totally figure out.
8.  Last, but NOT least... Lots of fun, amazing, memory-making stuff happened and I was busy having too much fun.  Whoops! 

Anyway, I thought I'd throw it out there that I'm coming back.  I've got lots of exciting stuff to share!  Probably less pictures (see #1) and maybe less coherent (see #7), but posting more often.

No comments: