Monday, August 24, 2009

He Bit Me!

It's been raining a lot here, since Bill is/was floating around out in the Atlantic. We've been trying to find fun and entertaining things to do inside.

There's a small plastic lizard that I found/unpacked. Andrew and I were playing with it- I was "crawling" the lizard up Andrew's body and he laughed. This went on for about 5 minutes. Then the lizard slipped between the couch cushions.

Wouldn't it be funny if the lizard "bit" me?



Keep in mind this is probably the 32nd time we did this. Long enough for us to get our laughter under control, long enough to get the camera... and still.

2 comments:

Dave and Lindsay Lewis said...

thats really cute! we need to have a little playdate again soon. Alyssa misses her man. If you're not volunteering next time robin and I take a walk you should come!

Rik no Blog said...

Privado!