Thursday, September 18, 2008

6 Months: Can you believe it?

Wow! My baby boy is 6 months old! Where has the time gone?


From Coolest Kid You Know


We went to his 6 Month Baby Wellness appointment and we have the following to report:

  • Andrew weighs 17 lbs 13 ozs (50%).
  • He is 28 1/2 inches long (95%!).
  • His head circumference is 17" (40%, which is up from his previous measurement that put him in the 25th%).

He can sit unsupported for a minute or two. Even more (time) if there's something he can play with in front of him to keep him busy.

He has a primitive crawl that allows him to move forward. It's not really- officially- crawling, but it gets him where he wants to go! And fast!

He is the most wonderful little boy! I am truly blessed by this little human. I hope everyone gets to enjoy their child(ren) as much as I enjoy Andrew. Everyday, everytime he smiles or laughs- it fills my heart with a joy I've never known before. I didn't know these feelings existed before, let alone inside of me.



From Coolest Kid You Know

No comments: