Monday, August 18, 2008

Picture Perfect

Last Friday we helped a friend out at Lullabies & Mudpies.

There was a professional photographer (Hartman Photography) there that had a pretty nice deal going... so we took advantage of it!

They were featuring "Antique Photos" and had lots of old-timey props. Since Andrew has never had his picture taken by a true professional, I decided to give it a go. Andrew was super cooperative and now we have to decide which pictures in which pose(s) to order.

To view online: click here!

Please feel free to leave a comment of your favorite picture(s) or pose(s).

6 comments:

Dave and Lindsay Lewis said...

i love the look on his face in 8 and they could probably crop out your arm. 37/41 are my favorite naked ones. i love all those rolls :). and 65 is just too sweet!

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ????
Ya want I should pick just one!!

Grandma Ruth said...

This is so hard. I keep adding more favorites the more I look at the pictures, but will try to narrow it down. What a cutie pie.

Anonymous said...

Oh you are into the joys of "picking the best ones" when it comes to baby pics.. Let me say, it is only easy to pic when you get the pics they take at SCHOOL! The reason the school one's are so easy is because you don't get to pick! And if you do get to pick, it's only between 3... I spent over $400 once because I just "couldn't decide which one's".. GOOD LUCK to you in your decision and in the future.. The older they get, the harder it gets! OH, and then start adding more than one to the mix.... Ahh, the joys of being a mommy!!!! =) Simple decisions just aren't so simple!!!!!!

PS. I LOVE all the pics!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are all great; I can't pick just one! Andrew is very photogenic and always looks like such a happy baby.

Maryann said...

I love them all! but here are my favs: 24, 36, 48, 44, 56, 65
Joanne - You have the most beautiful baby :)